birding-aus

Terry Pacey relayed message and Re: [Nestboxes] Now there are 2 ;-)

Subject: Terry Pacey relayed message and Re: [Nestboxes] Now there are 2 ;-)
From: Penn Gwynne <>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 16:20:34 -0800 (PST)

G'day All,

Mr. Terry Pacey phoned me this am. despite the massive expense, one Oz dollar for a one hour phone cawl. Anyways, he who was seen on Commercial TV, Channel Ten totally wild last night, can afford it eh?giggle, tells me it is still only 50 cents to talk with him when he phones me :^D>>> JAG humbly tugs frontlock.

A couple of days of busy business looms I think? I wonder if Tee Pee would like a new home and swimming pool?

G'day Davo :^D>>>,

Hey I just saw that your number two despite the fact your number one? and number one in many many other young eyes eh :^D>>>

I think we should include safe man made drinking locations for birds along with nest box plans and pictures of nestboxes at

Yahoo friends tell me nestboxes can have quite a bit of webspace for pictures if needed? I can download most nestbox pictures to floppy to make up the nestbox library? should make a good read for those good looking birds eh? whilst their temp. homes are being rebuilt.

I'd better beak it now have a lot to do today.

Ooroo and many thanks cobber. JAG still whagging.

David Cameron <> wrote:

Hi John,

Let's hope a few more join up.

Dave :~)