birding-aus

Business Relationship

Subject: Business Relationship
Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2003 16:38:16 GMT
Dear sir

I am Lawrence Momoh  of the republic of sierra
leone;Meanwhile I am on exile in accra ghana .After
much atrocities ,human right abuses and the overthrow
of the government of major general koroma years ago.I
served  the government as a presidential advisor on
finance and mineral resources .During our term in
office we had various sum of cash and diamonds
deposited in various secret vaults overseas.
Due to the present gorvernment of Ahmed Tejan Kabah
and the ECOWAS EMBARGO ON  former ministers of major
johnny koromah's AFRC we could not travel out beyond
west africa . Fortunately for me , I manage to get
access to one of the vaults in accra ghana,the vaults
contains $11.37m USD and some quantities of gold .
SUBJET MATTER; I need a foreign partner who can assist
me claim  this vault from the security company , hence
I have rgistered that they belong to a valued friend
of mine who left sierra leone at the wake of the civil
war for safe keeping .After the claim of the vaults
you will help me to travel to your country where we
will invest the sum and arrange the sale of the diamonds .
Kindly reply this message to enable us start the
processing of the claims,You are free to ask any
questions with regard to this transactin.
   Best Regards,
 Lawrence Momoh.