birding-aus

little bitterns vic

To: "birdingaus" <>
Subject: little bitterns vic
From: "Keith Brandwood" <>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 14:33:52 +1100
Hello everyone, Yet again we have birdos who have'nt the sense or the patience to sit and wait for a secretive bird such the Bittern at Bundoora to appear but have to try and flush it. This happened with Painted Snipe here in the Hawkesbury.
In these instances my suggestion is to find out who the culprits are and report them to which ever club they belong to and let the club committee decide on a firm course of action. This sort of behaviour is inexcuseable in my oppinion and brings all birdo's in to disrepute.

keith