birding-aus

Re: Herald Sun vote - should duck season be banned in victoria

Subject: Re: Herald Sun vote - should duck season be banned in victoria
From: Penn Gwynne <>
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2003 19:09:53 -0800 (PST)

Bless you Peter for that, could? should I name this new style nest box thee "Fuller" nest box? hoping for it to be filled more FULLER then our wildest dreams eh?

Sad we can't ACTUALLY VOTE WITH SAFETY ON THE WEBSITE though?

 :^D>>>

Cheers JAG

wrote:

Hi John,

Go to the below link, and underneath the article there is a section called "have your say" with a couple of boxes to enter your thoughts on various issues. You could perhaps make some comments here.

http://www.heraldsun.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,5478,5809959%255E662,00.htm

Peter