birding-aus

Birds and Australian local councils

To: Birding Aus <>
Subject: Birds and Australian local councils
From: Penn Gwynne <>
Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2003 15:55:29 -0800 (PST)

In view of a recent discussions on access to birding locations/sites the following will no doubt be of interest to many on THEE best sliced bread Birding-Aus email list.

I just wish Andrew and Russell sold a decent cuppachino :^D>>> need something warm for the cricket at thee MCG ..... :^D>>> Gee it's cold today.

Cheers,  JAG

Fanks I'll forward this on at grate risk of being de-fridged by And dee and or Rustybubs :^D>>>