birding-aus

true or false?

Subject: true or false?
From: "jade welch" <>
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 13:30:11 +1000
Hi all,

After looking at a web-site i thought i had finally found a photo of the coxens fig parrot which is what it said the bird was. However i believe the photo to be of a purple-crowned lorikeet. Could anyone please look at the site and tell me whether they agree with me? Here is the site. Thankyou for the help.

http://www.asahi-net.or.jp/~eq6i-imi/wildbird/australia/fig_e.html

Yours sincerely
Mr Jade Welch