birding-aus

Andrew Stafford on topsy turvy (Sanderling numbers) GOT Him ...

Subject: Andrew Stafford on topsy turvy (Sanderling numbers) GOT Him ...
From: Penn Gwynne <>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 21:39:24 -0800 (PST)

GOT HIM YUBBA DUBBA DOO!!!!!!!

Dear Young Andrew Stafford,

This is the email address and it belongs to my very very young next door neighbours named Angela and Holly Bright. Sometimes I help them with school work or whatever but mainly get conned to buy school fund raising chocolate. Sometimes when my email base is filled, and hours on the net are precious and valuable I use with their permission their email.

I am John Arnold Gamblin, my email address is