birding-aus

Nest Box CD ........

To: Birding Aus <>
Subject: Nest Box CD ........
From: Penn Gwynne <>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 18:16:46 -0800 (PST)

G'day All,

For some time now I have been building a computer CD with nest box designs and a large amount of data re: nest box placement etc., etc., thinking bird and mammal safety at all times, plus human safety for thee constructor.

If there is anyone else on the list that has built a successfully used nest box that they would like their design used please send me an email.

I've got about 73 megabytes of space left on the cd and would like to fill this cd if possible.

At the moment it's for Oz birds and mammals ....... I would dearly love for it to be placed in all Oz schools, hope springs eternal eh? ....... no copyright.

Who knows tomorrow a computer cd for all world bird nest boxes.

Thank you for any help,

Gamblin with one G not two :^D>>>

Hmmm thinks about a competition for the most humourous working nest box?

Do you Yahoo!?