birding-aus

[no subject]

From: "Lingerie Airlines" <>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 15:00:27 -0800
Hi again!

This is Natasha from Ecstasky Air, the world's first "Lingerie Airline".
I'm surprised we haven't heard from you yet! When you have a chance, I hope
take
a look at our latest updates at the link below...there is new video from new
Nationally Broadcasted TV shows with some good shots of me and my friends in
our 'uniforms'...and now you can BOOK FLIGHTS ONLINE securely and discreetly
through PayPal.

Travel agents can also offer our flights and get a commission on every ticket
sold.

With service that beats ANY airline and prices to match, how can anyone stand
to miss this?

Please feel free to give Don or me a call anytime at (310) 858-5700 or just
click
onto our website for more.

Cheers,
Natasha

http://www.ecstaskyair.com

Thanks for signing up for our newsletter. If you want to be excluded from
future
mailings, just click 'reply' and enter 'remove' in the subject line.

Online Promotions Department, Ecstasky Airlines, http://www.ecstaskyair.com