birding-aus

Dear Andrew I love it when ...

To: Andrew Taylor <>
Subject: Dear Andrew I love it when ...
From: Penn Gwynne <>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 20:22:50 -0700 (PDT)

G'day Andrew and all,

I love it when I hear that age olde stupid debate point raised about the cost? for many years now I have lived my life using the L.E.T.S. system have you heard of this? could I send you some info about L.E.T.S. on what it really does? it could work for those that scream out for water? and may I ask on what data have you based your costing?

Please read on cobber.