birding-aus

Re viruses silly fawts NEW KISSER VIRUS

To: R & J Frankenberg <>
Subject: Re viruses silly fawts NEW KISSER VIRUS
From: Penn Gwynne <>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 17:00:10 -0700 (PDT)

G'day Judy and All,

I don't know if you have heard or not? but latest virus can be contracted by just being on the internet? it's called the "Kisser" virus. This news has just been released.

I think I'm having some very, very silly thoughts, down here, but one I keep getting is the latest round of email nasties could be? silly non legal thought by me, a battle between the anti viral companies? and guess who is the CANON fodder? also silly thoughts about disgruntled ex employees? but hey Look what Bill G has just done for Ballarat eh? puta's are still very very new to this planet unlike the car and yet the enviro damage being done is?

Would be good if Bill G released an edible puta eh :^D>>> think about it :^D>>>

JAG potters off to build some more nest boxes for homes in trees? weird eh? no wonder little as said "As I walked on in Wunderland it became"

Ooroo for now JAG De Whag

R & J Frankenberg <>wrote:

Like Bob, my ISP provides virus protection - for $2.00/month. It has been
blocking all these offending emails too. If only all ISP's would provide
this service, the problem would quickly disappear. - Or, like vaccination,
if most did, the rest would be reasonably well protected.

Judy

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential, and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the original recipient, any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you received this email in error, please notify the sender. This message has been scanned for viruses by the Dragnet CleanMail Service.