birding-aus

Stamping out Birds

To: Birding Aus <>
Subject: Stamping out Birds
From: Penn Gwynne <>
Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2002 17:24:10 -0700 (PDT)

G'day All,

A small group of psuedo~birdo~nerdo's is trying to put together a computer CD with as many bird/stamp related items on as possible .... if you believe you can make a written contribuition or know of a good bird stamp website then please email me.

Yes we want to stamp out a lot more Birds, and burn bird stamp cd's.

Kind Regards .... Penn

http://www.nzstamps.co.nz/nzstamps/ross_dependency/pp_seabirds.htm

Something like the above woud be great or if you have some scanned up bird~stamp images that too would be great .... thanking you in advance for any help given.

Do You Yahoo!?