birding-aus

Various Qld species

Subject: Various Qld species
From: "Peter Ewin" <>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 14:40:50 +1000
Following my request earlier in the year (which I had heaps of great data - thanks to all). I am now finalising the route through Queensland to head for Cape York and would be interested in knowing if anyone has any recent sightings of the following species:
Flock Bronzewing
Buff-breasted Button-quail
Painted Snipe

Have any of the following migrants been detected anywhere:
Oriental Plover
Oriental Pratincole
Little Curlew
Oriental Cuckoo

It is still a little over a month before I head off (Nov 1) so if anyone finds these, an e-mail would be greatly appreciated. Once I head off I will unsubscribe from Birding-Aus, but up until then I will keep an eye out on the general e-mails. After that, this address will be checked occassionally.

Cheers,
Peter