birding-aus

SA birder renamed

To: "Tony Russell" <>, "birds birds birds" <>
Subject: SA birder renamed
From: "Peter Waanders" <>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 16:48:34 +0930
Yes, well, I was wondering if someone would report this, last Sunday the first pelagic trip in two years was held out of Robe, SA, and I must admit I spent a fair amount of time feeding the fish which reduced my concentration on the birds significantly. Below is my list, I don't think I missed anything major, but no doubt there will be a full report at a later stage. (Off to the chemist to stockpile anti seasickness pills)

Shy Albatross
Yellow-nosed Albatross
Royal Albatross
Wandering Albatross
Black-browed Albatross
White-faced Storm-petrel
Great-winged Petrel
Fleshy-footed, Buller's, Sooty Shearwater
Northern Giant Petrel
Southern Giant Petrel
Cape Petrel
Antarctic Prion
Fairy Tern
Crested Tern

Cheers

Peter Waanders
Waikerie, South Australia

"Nature has more to fear from the apathy of the masses than the work of a developer."

The information in this e-mail may be confidential and/or legally privileged.  Use or disclosure of the information by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please advise by return e-mail.