birding-aus

Defending the honest birder-conservationist

To: "Mules, Michael" <>, <>
Subject: Defending the honest birder-conservationist
From: "Ecology Solutions" <>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 15:21:11 +1000
Michael,

Here here. Birding-aus is good for bashing out these ideas. At the end of
the day we all pretty much agree so sorry to have misinterpreted. Emails are
pretty easy to write but exceptionally hard to interpret. Thanks for your
honest opinions - if we can't give honest opinions on birding-aus, where can
we!

Birding-aus subscribers could equally give their point of view on the impact
of potential world-war three on our basic rights to just enjoy life and
occasionally go and watch wildlife quietly in the countryside with
like-minded people. What IS going on!!

All the best,

Simon.

Simon Mustoe - Director

AES Applied Ecology Solutions Pty Ltd.
59 Joan Avenue
Ferntree Gully
Melbourne
Victoria 3156
AUSTRALIA

Telephone 03 9762 2616
International Telephone +61 (0) 3 9762 2616
Mobile 0405 220830
Website www.ecology-solutions.com.au