birding-aus

This years forthcoming events ?

To: Birding Aus <>
Subject: This years forthcoming events ?
From: Penn Gwynne <>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 17:51:25 -0700 (PDT)

G'day All,

I've just been asked by a senior member of the Mornington Peninsula Library system to assist with planning and creating static displays for any upcoming birding events being planned for this year 2002. They would like to use the library network to advertise these events. So if you know of a wild bird event planner, or someone that is employed for such work that would like to use the Mornington Peninsula Library network, as an advertising forum then please contact me as soon as possible, thank you.

As many of you would know I also like to do computer work and training, with a smile on my face I can now say that all my bird seed purchases may be over? or a thing of the past? yep I've agreed to work for bird seed .... see Tones I told you I was quite cheep cheep didn't I ~:^D>>>> how do you apply the GST to to number of seeds eaten?

On a more serious note! :^D>>> I've just released a Dusky Woodswallow and a Red Wattlebird back into the wild .... has anyone else ever had an odd couple like this? they really are close friends ... and would carry on like nobody's business if? separated? I had to have "Dusty" as I so named her sleep in my bedroom whilst red was sleeping under my bed? make of that what you may Mr. Fiene :^D>>>> Reds under my bed eh!

The wind storms look like they are coming back so I had better get this off quickly, have a good day one and all, potters off to post off some more parcels.

Laying Stones (Swimming Pool) in Hastings,

JAG De Whag ....

Do You Yahoo!?