birding-aus

UGANDA

To: birding-aus <>
Subject: UGANDA
From: Andrew P Anderson <>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 09:15:40 +1000
UGANDA
    Nothing to do with OZ birds but before I left for Africa last year several people from Birding Aus asked me to report in when I got back. Sorry I haven't got your addresses but a report of sorts can be found at the website below. Not much of a site but I'm slowly learning. South Africa and Kenya will follow in due course and I was in Micronesia, Hawaii, Sthn California and Peru this last Dec-Jan. There's a lot of writing to do.
Andy Anderson.
-- --
Andrew P Anderson
AABirding & Travel