birding-aus

Brief trip report - UK, France, Spain

To: birding aus <>
Subject: Brief trip report - UK, France, Spain
From: Russell Woodford <>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 09:36:01 +1000
According to my Singapore f guide the only Munia with a white rump is
White-rumped Munia.  Trouble is, they are fairly scarce on the island.
Victor Yue or others may be able to shed more light on this  - perhaps it's
a juvenile of one of the other species, or something more exotic on the run
from a caged life?

Russell Woodford