birding-aus

White Magpies and birds of prey

To: "Doug Holly" <>
Subject: White Magpies and birds of prey
From: "Tony Russell" <>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 11:38:19 +0930
Hey, I just recently caught a total of six mice ( using a trap, not chasing
them round the lounge room). Two of these I gave to Luther who ate them
after a day or two of decomposition, but the other four I threw out in a
section of garden which Luther can't reach - and they rapidly disappeared !.
I have a pair of more or less resident maggies - I wonder if they took them.
Sehr interessant !

Mex.