birding-aus

Birding Southern Queensland and OBC database pics

To: birding-aus <>
Subject: Birding Southern Queensland and OBC database pics
From: Tom Tarrant <>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 18:31:40 +1000
Hi All,
Finally managed to get our new website up and running with a new domain,
unfortunately  aviceda.com was already taken but we've got
http://www.aviceda.org  It's early day's and there will be many broken
links etc (and I must apologize to anyone who has been inconvenienced
and wondered what was happening with the former site, guestbook and
email problems etc.....hope that's all behind us now.)
Also note new email address below (which we also changed recently!)
Hopefully I will be able to work out how to set up another Guestbook
soon but in the meantime please keep in touch by email and let us know
how we can improve our site.
Now for an unashamed plug! If you have any spare time please take a look
at the Oriental Birding Image Database, Kingfishers, Cuckoos and
Broadbills have been updated and are accessible through
http://www.hotkey.net.au/~aviceda/oblist1.htm (I recently uploaded a
couple of excellent shots of the little known Rufous-collared and Banded
Kingfishers by Ong Kiem Sian and Paul Huang amongst others!)
Enjoy,
Tom

--
Tom and Marie Tarrant