birding-aus

Dear David Geering ..... Any dream will do

To: Birding-Aus <>
Subject: Dear David Geering ..... Any dream will do
From: John Gamblin <>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 19:34:05 -0700 (PDT)
Dear David Geering,

Re: Your attempt to put down Marilyn Davis.

I cannot agree with what you say, but I will fight
till the last breaths exist in my lungs for your and
her right to say it.

FACT:
Cannon netting kills wild birds, it has done so in the
past and sadly I believe it will continue to do so in
the future.

FACT:
The total act used to obtain blood samples from birds
kills wild birds, this entire action has killed wild
birds in the past and sadly I believe it will continue
to do so in the future.

FACT:
The placement of rings on birds does cause death in
wild birds, this is a fact, and sadly I believe it
will continue to do so in the future.

How about you and some others that you may wish to
select? show to the whole world just how clever we
Ozzies really are? it could cost nothing? but a few
minutes of your/their life's .... and yet could end up
saving the lives of countless birds.

Did you know that some birds die merely because of to
close to human contact has happend .... they die
literally from being scared to death.

Could I send you a nice cap in the snail mail post? my
little girl knitted it yesterday, whilst here team
defeated the bummers, she would like you to have it as
your thinking cap :-]

Kind regards,
JAG and Pen

Goes back to making a nestbox for a Richmond
supporting honeyeater, she must be due to her colours!

 ~:^D>>>>>

Sings:
I close my eyes,
And dream of wonders,
Wow oh wow,
That lives just unders,
Under the sea,
wow oh wow,
wow oh wow,
If you could see,
(if you could see,)
My children swimming,
wow oh wow,
The life they're living,
Under the sea,
"Any dream will do"

What a gorgeous song that is ...... potters off
muttering "Where did you put that tube of safe bird
glue Eggy?"