birding-aus

WHEN WILL PEOPLE LEARN, IT'S A SCAM - READ ON...

To: <>
Subject: WHEN WILL PEOPLE LEARN, IT'S A SCAM - READ ON...
From: "Simon Mustoe" <>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 16:07:49 +1000
Please take a look at the following site regarding Nigerian Fraud Letter Scams and the numerous others on the web - THE SYSTEM DOES WORK SO DON'T RESPOND.

AND, read the following remarkably similar examples if you need any further convincing...

_____________

Confidential Proposal/Investment Assistance.

Greetings and love to you in the name of the most high God, from my beloved country Nigeria. I am sorry and I solicit your permission into your privacy. I am Barrister Richard Okoya, lawyer to the late Ibrahim Abacha eldest son of the late former head of state of Nigeria late General Sani Abacha.

My former client late Ibrahim Abacha died in a plane crash in the year 1994. Upon the death of my former client and unknown to the family that is currently under house arrest and undergoing prosecution in the hands of the present administration as a result of human right violation and looting of the country's treasury by the late head of state General Sani Abacha.

Before the death of my client he had deposited US$90,000,000.00 with a secret security firm in two trunk boxes in my name, and I am the only authority to this fund which he was to transfer out of the country few days after he died in a plane crash...

___________

Sir,
I AM MAKING THIS CONTACT WITH YOU IN GOODFAITH. I GOT YOUR EMAIL ADRESS FROM THE FORIEGN DEPARTMENT IN OURMINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS OFFICE.

I AM WORKING WITH THE STANDARD TRUST BANK LIMITED, APAPA BRANCH LAGOS. MY PURPOSE OF WRITING YOU IS TO ASK FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE TO PROVIDE YOUR BANK ACCOUNT WHERE I CAN SUCCESSFULLY SECURE THE SUM OF $11.5 MILLION (TEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS)

FOR YOUR INFORMATION, THERE IS ONE JAPANESE BUSINESS MERCHANT BASED HERE IN NIGERIA AND HIS NAME IS TOSHIO KUZITO HE IS THE OWNER OF KUZITO FISHERIES NIG. LTD, LOCATED AT NO125 INDUSTRIAL ZONE , OSHODI/APAPA EXPRESSWAY, ISOLO HERE IN LAGOS.

THIS MAN DIED IN A PLANE CRASH IN 1999 TOGETHER WITH HIS WIFE AND 3 CHILDREN. HE IS BANKING WITH MY BANK AND I'M HIS ACCOUNTING OFFICER.

HOWEVER,SINCE THE DEATH OF MR TOSHIO, ...

____________

Dear Sir,

I sincerely write to seek your co-operation and trust
to enable my
colleagues and I carry out an urgent business
opportunity in my department.
I work with the Union Bank of Nigeria PLC; currently I
am the senior manager
of bills and exchange at the foreign remittance
department of my bank. I was
the account officer to one Mr. Ali B. Ashraf who died
along with his family
on the 8th of November 1996 in an ADC Boeing 727 plane
crash at Egirin
River. All 141 passengers on board were feared dead.

He left in his domiciliary account the total sum of
$15.5million Fifteen
million five hundred thousand USA Dollars. Since the
management got the
information of his death we have been expecting any of
his relation or his
next of kin to come up and claim his money....
_________

Dear Sir,

I sincerely write to seek your co-operation and trust to enable my
colleagues and I carry out an urgent business opportunity in my department.
I work with the Union Bank of Nigeria PLC; currently I am the senior manager
of bills and exchange at the foreign remittance department of my bank. I was
the account officer to one Mr. Ali B. Ashraf who died along with his family
on the 8th of November 1996 in an ADC Boeing 727 plane crash at Egirin
River. All 141 passengers on board were feared dead.

He left in his domiciliary account the total sum of $15.5million Fifteen
million five hundred thousand USA Dollars. Since the management got the
information of his death we have been expecting any of his relation or his
next of kin to come up and claim his money. Unfortunately from the day of
his death till the time of this letter none of his relation or friends has
come up for the claim. The banking and financial law of Union bank of
Nigeria Plc stipulates that if such fund remained unclaimed...

_______

and so it goes on...and on...and on.

Simon Mustoe - Principal

AES Applied Ecology Solutions Pty Ltd.
59 Joan Avenue
Ferntree Gully
Melbourne
Victoria 3156
AUSTRALIA

Telephone 03 9762 2616
International Telephone +61 (0) 3 9762 2616
Mobile 0405 220830
Website www.onthe.net.au/ecologysolutions