birding-aus

Recorded Bird Sounds Website UPDATE

Subject: Recorded Bird Sounds Website UPDATE
From: shaun peters <>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 22:37:59 +0000 (GMT)
Dear All,

In the six months since I launched my website I have
added 9 new titles, which take the total number of
recorded species up to 7100. The new titles have
recordings from Bolivia, Lesser Antilles, SE Brazil
(2), Colombia, Puerto Rico, Japan, Thailand and the
Canary Islands.

In addition the systematic list now also includes the
species I do not yet have recordings of (in blue) and
indicates which of these have not yet been recorded
(denoted as unrecorded). These additions have meant
that both the Non-passerines and Passerines are split
into three sections each (instead of two) to keep the
files down to a reasonable size.

Also, an extra section has been added to the top of
the ?Key to Recordings? page giving a break down of
CURRENTLY AVAILABLE titles by geographical region.
This
is to help those of you wanting to find recordings for
a particular region.

Of course, a reminder of the URL:-

http://www.birrding.freeserve.co.uk

All the best,