birding-aus

Pssst pssst Batter than dat

To: Tony Russell <>
Subject: Pssst pssst Batter than dat
From: John Gamblin <>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 17:05:10 -0800 (PST)
Ewe could also nose dat each time you shop for some
food at Ritchies your donating to BA ~:^D>>>>> fanks
ter Fred and Cere Hugo, no wurries I'll join you up.
"FREE of any charge" okay sarge? C_H_A_R_G_E ~:^D>>>

I need some time in de fridge I think, do you fink dis
will do it with Russell and Andrew? ~:^D>>>>

Tony Russell <> wrote:

Ahs bin finkin ise coud take young johnno fer lunge at
eever de gallery Cafe wiv Merran und Larry, or go
dayun ter bittern General Store fer sum fizh und chubs
dun in chol free oil. Den ise coud allus stay at de
'Arbour View Mowdor inn gerrin a discount on me RAA
shembermip.

Wiv me Denise and me Denephew eh :^D

Den weez coud go fer anneddshrink at de Carefree
Cottage wiv dat stwange lady dere. So wad abayut de
Cafe Laconic fer tea ? Or maysbe de Kings Creek 'otel?

Or dere's always dat flash place Victoriana in Marine
Parade eh? den dere's dat nice pier next to de
fisherman's cottage where jag goes ter feed da
pellies.

And at certain times it's "Pen Gwynne's hangout" :-]

An ise coud sit on bench while jag does de walk frum
Somerville fru Jack's Point an on to Crib Point - ise
wurrent feel a fing, ceptin maybe ( Deleted Not fer
young eyes :^D )

It's only a map tones much father den dat iif we walk
it mate :^D

All dis in de keweller wevver o'courses yeah, in dem
days wen de sun don't make it over de 'orizontal edge
of da woild dahn dere.

Psssst psssst der yard arm matey psssst.

Expletive delteted, ise shud do dat someday,
watchereggon eh?

Yessum and due to some soft talking from some nice and
pleasant very helpful Waterside working friends of
mine you can bring "Loofer" me mate I talk to on der
fone.

Mex.

Ise nahrrav an hexhausted spellchecker.

I don't fink Y mate ~:^D>>>>>

JAG Der Whag chasing some silly Galah. Eyes batcha
dare ain't many on dis list that av trouble with
oarway ov talking eh? Nice man that chappie from Gal e
fornia eh? didn't take im long to learn strine :-]

Wee's ain't uncooth eh, wee's nose when to tug our
forelocks :-] potters orf to make up doc on bird
windows strike? I wonder if Bill gates would like
this?
~:^D>>>>>