birding-aus

Tree Sparrows in Wagga?

Subject: Tree Sparrows in Wagga?
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 11:12:58 +1100

Hello all,

I'm going to be making a short visit to Wagga early next week and might have an hour or two free. I thought I might have a go at finding Tree Sparrows which I am certain have been recorded at Wagga. I was wondering whether someone might have some advice on where to look?

If anyone responding could send a reply to my work email address at   michael.toddatnpws.nsw.gov.au    I'd be grateful. Home computer is out of action at the moment and I'm not subscribed to birding-aus from work. Note that in the above address the "at" needs to be replaced with an @.

Cheers

Mick Todd

Michael Todd
Biodiversity Planning Officer
NSW NPWS
Griffith, NSW, 2680

confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please
delete it and notify the sender. Views expressed in this message may be
those of the individual sender, and are not necessarily the views of the
NSW National Parks and Wildlife Service.