birding-aus

*Fun raisin* and Ricthies IGA

To: Birding Aus <>
Subject: *Fun raisin* and Ricthies IGA
From: John Gamblin <>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 16:45:26 -0800 (PST)
G'day and marnin Unca Tones and all,

Is that right mate that anytime, that someone, emails
you and the BA list as one, that they have to put an 8
cent coin in their saving tin for your twitchathon?
due to that powerful display on Satuday night?

Hmmm perhaps we should do the Oz shopkeepers trick and
round it up to ten cents eh?

 ~:^D>>>>>

I wonder if "Birds Australia" did get in contact with
Fred Harrison at Ritchies IGA? they believe they will
give away 2 million dollars this year to groups, would
be nice for "Birds Australia" or a BOCA group perhaps?
to get some of this giveaway cash.

Goes back to making the very first "Mornington
Peninsula" seabirds calender. I love to sea birds :-]

Sin Cere Lee,
Capitan JAG Der Whag (Tug boat 5 iron as I can't
drive)
Ker~ting first 10 cents in the tinnie.