birding-aus

Birds of The Solomons, Vanuatu & New Caledonia

To: Birding-Aus <>
Subject: Birds of The Solomons, Vanuatu & New Caledonia
From: John Gamblin <>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 15:40:55 -0800 (PST)
Ear! Ear! Terry,

Do we have to be connie sewers of Duncan Doughnuts to
know the difference between a fresh doughnut or not?

"I'll stand up for you Terry,"

Come Terry, light this blue touchey paper fing to fire
de cannon'd at dem.

Wiv hand on frudge door, JAG~Eccles scribbled dis.
Terry typed:
(snip)

I accept that I am leaving myself open to the attack,
"Why don't you do better yourself?". I admit that I
could not. We all have different levels of talent in
differing areas and mine is certainly not in the area
of producing field guides. This does not mean that I
cannot level legitimate criticism.

Terry Pacey
Gold Coast
(With police protection eh)