birding-aus

Edithvale Wetlands Walk

To: <>
Subject: Edithvale Wetlands Walk
From: "Jacqui Sheppard" <>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 00:07:30 +1100
Just a reminder that the hide will be open again this Tuesday from 9.30 am until 11 am, then I will be available to take anyone who is interested on a walk through the reeds on the Northern side of Edithvale Rd where deeper ponds are, and/or to the far south of the Hide side. We may see Latham's Snipe, Aust Bittern, Musk Duck, Crakes  there - and ???. The variety of birds are still there (not the L T stint though!),and not quite as many in numbers though, but still a delightful place to sit, relax and enjoy. If you intend walking please bring gum boots.
Melways clearly shows the location in Edithvale Rd about 600 M north of Nepean Highway, and about 200M south of the Wells Rd intersection.