birding-aus

*Info Overlaod but*

To: Birding-Aus <>
Subject: *Info Overlaod but*
From: John Gamblin <>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 21:30:53 -0800 (PST)
Many thanks to all,

Especially Steve Clark, Tracey Phillips, Hugo
Phillips,
and Min. Don't worry Min, no one will ever know, it's
our secret okay.

Oodles and Oodles of Guidelines, so tonight with a
magpie on my head, a Rosella on my right shoulder and
a budgie on the left side frame of my glasses I'll
wade through as much as I can? BUT which Commonwealth
LAWS are applied for the breaches of the guidelines?

Could someone tell me which law would be applied if
say
a salivating photographer smashed down the last
remaining stand of young, flowering, Gold and Brown
gum trees? as the photographer tried to capture that
richly sought after photo of thee "Night Parrot" ...
out at Hawkthorn Park.

But before I put my reading specs on and take my puta
specs off could I just say that this years "Volunteer"
award went to the coorect person. I think "Hug Dolly"
should have got an award years ago for all that he has
done for his environment in his life.

Sincerely a big WELL DONE to you DOUG, I proudly call
you my friend.

JAG Der Whag