birding-aus

Additional information for VicGroup Meeting - 14 February 2002

To: <>
Subject: Additional information for VicGroup Meeting - 14 February 2002
From: Richard & Áine Walsh <>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 19:39:25 +1100
OOPS!   I forgot to mention the time.  The meeting starts at 8:00pm sharp.

Notice of Meeting for Victorian members of Birds Australia.

The next VicGroup Meeting will take place on Thursday 14 February.  Our guest speaker for the meeting is Tom Aumann.  Tom is Chairman of the Newhaven Management Committee.  He is a leading member of the Australian Raptors' Association and has first-hand experience of Newhaven.  This is an excellent opportunity to get some insight into Birds Australia's newest conservation reserve.

We now have a new venue for our meeting - Strathcona Baptist Girls School (Mel: 46 D 12).  We are using their auditorium which  seats 100 people.   Our target for VicGroup meetings is to fill the auditorium so please come along and bring a friend!  Carparking is available in the nearby street and also on the premises via an entrance on the approach to the school off 'one-way' Scott Street.  The entrance is just after crossing Claremont Crescent on the left hand side.  The nearest train station is Canterbury (Mel: 46 D 11).

Any enquiries, please contact me at

Regards,

Richard Walsh.
Activities Coordinator - VicGroup Birds Australia.