birding-aus

RFI Clunes (Vic)

To: "birding-aus" <>
Subject: RFI Clunes (Vic)
From: "Marlene Lyell" <>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 23:39:06 +1100
Hi All,

    I'll be staying in Clunes for a couple of days (11th & 12th Feb) and was wondering if anyone has any info re the Clunes Forest.  I've checked the archives but was hoping someone might have some up-to-date notes.
    Just a minor further request.....in what direction should I drive to find the forest??  My maps don't show it at all.  Is there better birding to be found elsewhere in the district?
A Painted Honeyeater would be nice.

    Thanks in advance
     Happy birding
     Marlene