birding-aus

Scrooge ... this years first quiz

To: Birding-Aus <>
Subject: Scrooge ... this years first quiz
From: John Gamblin <>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 22:40:34 -0800 (PST)
G'day All,

As life is, or as life takes me, and with at one stage
of my life having thee "Charles Dickens" as my next
door but two neighbour? I remember his words well.

Scrooge was better then his word.

He did it all, and infinately more; and to Tiny Tim,
who did not die, he became his second father. He
became as good a friend, as good a master, as good a
man as the good olde City knew, or any other good old
city, town, or borough in the good old world.

Some people laughed to see the alteration in him, but
he let them laugh, for when they laughed he knew he
had won. He was now wise enough to know that nothing
ever happened on this globe, for good, at which some
people did not have their fill of laughter in the
outset ... his own heart laughed, and that was more
then enough for him.

In the above is all the clues you need, you lot are
miles to clever anyway, so, work out which set of
feathers I'm caring for at present.

Species only, not his new Ozname :-]

Have fun.

JAG der Whag