birding-aus

Happy blessings to you all

To: Birding-Aus <>
Subject: Happy blessings to you all
From: John Gamblin <>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 21:31:48 -0800 (PST)
Famed Australian Bird detective Tony Russell and his
gruff yet admired assistant Doug Holly pitch their
tent whilst driving to John Gamblin's for Christmas.
It's a long trip for Doug, but in the middle of the
night he rolls over and nudges Tones awake and
questions him.

Doug: Tones tell me, look up at the stars and tell me
what you deduce.

Tones: I see millions of stars, and if there are
millions of stars, and if even a few of those stars
have planets, it is quite likely there are some
planets like earth, and if there are a few planets
like earth out there, there might also be life.

Doug: Tones you flaming idiot! Somebody stole our
tent.

 :^D

Have a wonderful season everyone, this truly is thee
world's best email list and peoples on it.

All our love from,
John, Eggy, Lee, Ros and Ella.

Sorry if I made anyone spill a coffee at thee Ozbeeb :-]