birding-aus

Japanese Photographic Birding Guides

Subject: Japanese Photographic Birding Guides
From: Tom Tarrant <>
Date: Sat, 08 Dec 2001 11:33:15 +1000
Hi All,

I'm not sure if you are aware but there are a couple of superb Japanese
photographic bird-guides which I was recently given by visiting birders,
unfortunately the text is Japanese but I'm sure if enough people
worldwide showed an interest we might be able to persuade them to put
out an english-language version. On the rear covers there are ISBN
numbers that can be used to order them.

I have scanned the covers and some of the photos but as I cannot put
them on the mailing-list as attachments I am quite prepared to send
these to anyone interested.
Please contact me if interested, I'm sure asian birdo-philes will really
enjoy them.....the images are wonderful!

--
Tom and Marie Tarrant
Lot 10 (137) Watson Rd

Tel: 07 3425 1780