birding-aus

VicGroup Birds Australia - Spotlighting outing

To: <>
Subject: VicGroup Birds Australia - Spotlighting outing
From: Richard & Áine Walsh <>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 21:35:40 +1100
Notice of activity for Victorian members of Birds Australia.

Vicgroup of Birds Australia will be participating in a Stagwatch and Spotlighting outing on Saturday 15th December.  This event is organised by The Field Naturalists Club of Victoria and takes place near Powelltown east of Melbourne.  This is an excellent opportunity to see some of our fascinating mammal species such as Sugar Glider, Greater Glider, Yellow-bellied Glider and possibly even Leadbeater's Possum.  Other interesting possibilities include Powerful Owl and Sooty Owl.

For further details on this event please contact me at

Names are required by the 5th December 2001 and numbers are limited to 10 people.

Regards,

Richard Walsh.
Activities Coordinator - VicGroup Birds Australia.