birding-aus

'My' Magpie Larks: A conclusion

Subject: 'My' Magpie Larks: A conclusion
From: Kiran Krishna <>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 13:07:55 +1100 (EST)
Dear all,

  My magpie larks have left their nests since their eggs haven't hatched.
The Willy Wagtails seem very excited and are having very frequent changes
of guard. I imagine that the birds are close to hatching. Occasionally, I
see one of the parents dip its head into the nest and do something, I am
guessing helping the chicks hatch out.

Kiran

Kiran Krishna
3rd yr physics
(Falkiner High Energy Physics)
University of Sydney
NSW 2006

Property was not made by government, but government by and for it. The one
is primary and self-existent; the other is secondary and derivative.

All government, indeed every human benefit and enjoyment, every virtue,
and every prudent act, is founded on compromise and barter. ... Man acts
from motives relative to his interests; and not on metaphysical
speculations.
                        - Edmund Burke

http://www.physics.usyd.edu.au/hienergy

http://www.physics.usyd.edu.au/~kiran