birding-aus

Bird Call

To: <>
Subject: Bird Call
From: "Anthony Katon" <>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 17:31:06 +1100
Hello to all birders,

I have been trying to identify a bird that has been around my place (Ingleburn NSW) for a few days. Unfortunately I have not been able to see it, only hear it's song.
It has a soft song a bit higher in pitch than a White-Throated Warbler but does not go down the scale like the warbler, It starts off with a half second note, a very short pause then followed by soft  musical tinkering sound for about 2 seconds.
I have tried my very best to spot it without any luck.
I know it's no much to go on, but just maybe someone might be familiar with this bird call.

Anthony