birding-aus

*Planet Ark*

To: Birding-Aus <>
Subject: *Planet Ark*
From: John Gamblin <>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 16:34:46 -0800 (PST)
G'day All,
I went down at sunset last night and sat close to
Western Port Bay, pondering life? what does it really
all mean and why are we here on planet ark etc etc
when little Pen and his love Penny swam up close to
me, I know I'm lucky to be where I am but I still
worry for those that depend on us by not "stuffing up"
the planet ark we all share and have to share. I was
there for about 20 minutes and Pen started to sing in
his voice, I'm sure he was trying to let me know that
we have to let all Polly Tickle parties know exactly
how birds figure in the cycle of planet ark and how we
must treat planet ark with much more care then we do.

So we penned these words to an olde song for his Penny
and everyone:

Hill don't realize how much we need them,
Pollies think all we ever do is feed them?
Please come down here and see,
Just what they mean to me,
Those penguins,

Said they had a cut or two to show me,
How was I to know they would upset me?
I didn't realize,
Till they looked in my eyes,
They told me,
Oh yes they told me,
They don't need a fast cat anymore,
That's when it struck me,
And Krilling like this,
They just can't go on anymore,

Please remember how we should feel about them,
I for one could never live without them,
Please come o'er here and see,
Just what they mean to me,
We need them,

Oh yes they told me,
They don't want my mullet anymore,
That's when it struck me,
And Krilling like this,
They just can't go on anymore,

Please remember how we should feel about them,
I for one could never live without them,
Please come o'er here and see,
Just what they mean to me,
I need them,
They need you,
I need you,

An olde Beak cools rewrite eh :^D have a great day
everyone, I'm off to post a stuck up map to those
pomes :^D JAG