birding-aus

[no subject]

From: "isaac grant" <>
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2001 12:04:49 -0500
Hi, I am visiting Australia from New York. I will be spending time birding around Sydney, Cairns and Melbourne. 1- On November 18, I will be birding The Royal Botanical Gardens in Sydney. If anyone could give me any clues as to the best places to see birds that would help me alot. 2- While in Melbourne, I would love to spend a morning at the Weribee Sewage Farms on either Nov. 30, or December 1, 2001. If anyone could assist me with gaining access that would be great, or if I could join anyone that is already going on one of theses dates that would also be fine with me. 3- On NOvember 21, I will be spending a morning at Royal National Park. If I could join up with someone who is already going on that day, or if someone would like to take me around that would be great. Lookiing forward to hearing from someone and to seeing all of those great birds.
Isaac Grant
e-mail:
Phone #:(845) 623-3100