birding-aus

Little Bittern at Royal NP in Sydney

Subject: Little Bittern at Royal NP in Sydney
Date: Sat, 03 Nov 2001 13:37:02 +1100
This from Edwin Vella was another recent posting that I
could not read on my - quite recent - Netscape browser.

Does anyone know how I can fix the problem ? Or is it due to
senders assuming others can receive in more elaborate
formats.

By clicking on "View - Source" I could read the e-mail
(which said "Does anybody know whether the Little Bittern
recently sighted in the above place is still around? Have a
few fellow birdo's who would like to see on.  TIA Edwin"

The source showed this was a two-part MIME message and it
seemed to me that it had a plain text version and one with
more elaborate fonts. I guess it was the latter that got
posted.

TIA
Michael