birding-aus

*Buckets and towels*

To: Birding-Aus <>
Subject: *Buckets and towels*
From: John Gamblin <>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 15:58:48 -0800 (PST)
G'day All,

I have many emails to catch up on and ask for
forgiveness from all, but I'm not being slack, just at
the moment during daylight hours it's a case of every
45 minutes shove the 5ml syringe in beak one and
gently deliver, move to number two again gently
deliver, on to three and deliver more hmmmm is this
what's meant by a delivery ward :^D thank goodness for
plastic buckets and hand towels, gold (yellow) buckets
and dark brown towels, just perfect colours eh :^D

Most attentive Eggy dashes about looking for food?

Wish me luck, I will return.

Aaaaaaah it's spring .... back much later.

John A. Gamblin