birding-aus

Fw: HIV needles in Movie theatres

To: <>
Subject: Fw: HIV needles in Movie theatres
From: "Vella" <>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 18:30:39 -0700
IMPORTANT MESSAGE

To all

Though the following message does not relate to birds, I thought It would be important to make more people aware of the following sickning event that can potentially impact all of us. This message has been distributed throughout my work and other organisations, so I thought I should pass it on here. (I hope this is OK Russ.)

Edwin