birding-aus

Fwd: birdlist queensland

Subject: Fwd: birdlist queensland
From: Stuart Cooney <>
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2001 12:14:27 +1000
Hi all,

The following request came in to Birdline, can anyone on Birding-Aus help?

Please reply either direct to Jan-Pieter or myself,

Thanks

Stuart

From: "Jan-Pieter en Sandra" <>
Hello,
I am planning a holliday to Queensland next july and I am very interrested in birds.
Do you have a list of the birds of Queensland? And if you do can you e mail it to me? It will save me a lot of time reading Pizzy's book.
Thank you.

Jan-Pieter de Krijger
The Netherlands