birding-aus

2001 TWITCHATHON - VICTORIAN MEMBERS

To: <>
Subject: 2001 TWITCHATHON - VICTORIAN MEMBERS
From: Richard & Áine Walsh <>
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2001 21:20:18 +1000
Hello Victorian Birders,

Just a reminder.

Victorian birders who wish to participate in the Twitchathon on October 27 & 28 should contact me at or phone 03-9752 9220 (AH) for details and entry forms.

You can participate in the 24 hour or the 8 hour event.  If you don't have a team but would still like to enter, let us know and we'll find a team for you.

The Twitchathon will conclude with a get-together (BBQ/Spit Roast) at the Birds Australia car park at 4:00pm on Sunday 28.

Not only will you have a good day's birding by entering the Twitchathon, you will be contributing to the conservation of our woodland birds.  Commemorative T-shirts will be supplied to all participants.

For further information please contact Richard Walsh.