birding-aus

PLEASE RUN VIRUS SCANS REGULARLY

To: <>
Subject: PLEASE RUN VIRUS SCANS REGULARLY
From: "Debra Saxon-Campbell" <>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 12:22:48 +1000
Hello all birdos
While I don't often participate in the forum, I like to receive all of your emails to keep up to date with all the news. However, this morning my computer was infected with the virus from one of the birding-aus emails; unfortunately I'm not sure who generated it. The virus subsequently generated an email to my entire mailing list.

So friends, if I have it, so do you!

These things often can't be helped, but can I please plead with those of you who are less practised with using computers to please, Please, PLEASE, regularly download updated anti-virus software and run it. It will save yourself and many others a lot of pain and anguish.

Cheers and happy birding. Incidentally, I trekked to the Western Treatment Plant on Sunday but despite my best efforts, was unable to find the Northern Shoveller on Lake Borrie; it must have gone into hiding.

Regards
Debra Saxon-Campbell