birding-aus

Birding around Hobart

Subject: Birding around Hobart
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 14:46:08 +1000
I am visiting Hobart Monday 10 and Launceston Tuesday 11 September on a
business trip. I am contemplating a Sunday arrival in Hobart to do some
birding as it would be a travesty not to do try and find those Tassie
endemics.

Noting the assistance that Edwin Vella received when he posted a similar
request during a w/e in Melbourne recently, I wonder if anybody down Hobart
way would be willing to show me around on that Sunday?

Thanks in advance and please reply directly to me.
Regards,
Alastair

Alastair Smith
Assistant Director