birding-aus

Brisbane Foxes and Turkeys

Subject: Brisbane Foxes and Turkeys
From: Laurie & Leanne Knight <>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 22:37:02 +1000
Crikey Scott, can't you recognise when someone is cracking a joke about
one of the great sources of angst on this newsgroup?

Without wishing to cast nasturtiums, me thinks the cormorant is calling
the currawong black on the subject of lecturing.

LK <not a fox, penguin, night parrot or caravan owner>