birding-aus

"Where was I - northern hemisphere?"

Subject: "Where was I - northern hemisphere?"
From: "Marc Anderson" <>
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2001 11:07:12 +0000
Hi Laurie,
I'm not 100% confident on this one for the northern hemisphere & I as I don't know of any specific birding sites within this country I will have to be vague & say somewhere in Iran. Fire-fronted Serin, Pine Bunting, Isabelline Shrike, Brown Dipper & Booted Warbler all have rather patchy ranges which cross over in this part of the world. The one that throws me though is that Northern Hawk Owl ? maybe a disoriented summer vagrant??!!
Cheers

Marc Anderson
57 Parklands Ave
Heathcote. NSW.2233