birding-aus

Re: relocating hollow-bearing trees

Subject: Re: relocating hollow-bearing trees
From: Carl Corden <>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 00:06:17 -0700 (PDT)
I have to say I found this example to be quite inspiring.  We use the term
"hero" to describe professional sports women and men who earn a fortune for
doing what they do, yet people who invest time, money and effort to restore
what others have damaged or destroyed receive little or no recognition or
gratitude.

Sometimes I wonder where our priorities are...

---