birding-aus

A big forward :^D

To: Birding-Aus <>
Subject: A big forward :^D
From: John Gamblin <>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2001 20:45:24 -0700 (PDT)
Well he is fairly tall ...... :-]
>From Sid and Sharon Genaux <> wrote:
To: John Gamblin <>
Subject: Re: Red-capped dotterels and Nankeen's
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2001 12:14:18 GMT

Hi John,
Happy Bird-day to Birds Australia and to Sid!

It is the morning of June 30th here and tomorrow will
be Sid's 68th birthday.

I will not tell a sole Sharon :^D

I have been putting in quite a few hours on the
Breeding Bird Atlas. Do you think Margaret Cameron
will let me submit my Hooded Warblers, Scarlet
Tanagers, and Barred Owl for the species count on July
1st. I know
they would increase the number of species found for
the day!

She getting mean S&S as she won't let me count those
that fly out the water in black and white colurs?
can't see much difference between them and
Pen_Gwynne's :^D

I already got Sid his major birthday present--the
newest update on the DeLorme Street Atlas USA, the
Earthmate GPS, and cables to plug it into his new
laptop. Now we can use the laptop to navigate when we
travel.

That's good thinking ..... can you plug it into the
car cig-lighter?

So far he is using it to map our way to places around
here--like we don't already know the way.

Hahahaha hey he's only young and boys with toys :^D

Enjoy your bird-day celebration today. Say "Hi" to
Hillary, Eggy, and Lee and all dununda for us. Did you
get the slides I sent you yet?

Yessum viewing them now as I type.

Should be there soon.
Hugs,